Job Opening: Junior Digital Strategist
Position: Junior Digital Strategist
Location: New York Office
CV / Portafolios: email@example.com
- Excellent oral/written communication skills to clearly convey information to upper management and clients
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently, and to support complex and simultaneous projects.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of social content and strategy.
- Understands key client information including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Ability to think creatively on your feet and take initiative to improve or create effective processes
- The planning, execution, day-to-day management and analysis of integrated digital marketing campaigns & partnerships.
- Help shape plans, proposals, program development and upsell opportunities.
- Heavy focus on the utilization and growth of the brands social media platforms.
- Make significant contributions to the growth and success of the businesses initiatives with direct oversight of marketing channels and processes.
- Stays up to date with emerging influencers, trends and technologies
- Strong understanding for Digital Analytic Platforms and insights to effectively establish benchmarks and measure the impact of influencer engagement both from a qualitative and quantitative approach
- Identify, contact and manage existing relationships within the digital influencer community (Talent Agencies, Content Creators, Media Platforms, etc.)
- Source and pack Influencer gifting materials for both product launches and ongoing brand campaigns, includes managing shipping logistics to ensure timely delivery
- Work alongside in-house and outsourced team to plan and help execute ongoing Influencer events
- Create client-facing case studies and wrap-up reports after completing brand campaigns and activations
- In conjunction with internal partners and agencies, contribute content ideas that can express appropriate key brand messaging points in ways that can resonate with the targeted consumer and demographic
- Records/submits time and expenses on a timely basis
- Represent company as the first point of contact for incoming leads/connections in the digital/social media sphere.
- Proactively map seasonal communications, initiatives and events, and develop supporting communication plans (i.e. audience, vehicle, cadence, and messaging).
- Serve as a content producer (curator, writer, editor) to create editorial stories and opportunities to inform, engage and inspire our consumers.
- Responsible for keeping the group informed and up-to-date with current events as well as trends in the social media marketing industry.
- Studio manager & Creative Coordinator